(Junior) Manager of Audit & Assurance – PCAOB
Join Mazars as a (Junior) Manager of Audit & Assurance and lead audits for diverse organizations while experiencing a supportive culture that truly puts people first, offering work-life balance, skill development opportunities, and recognition for your initiatives.
As a (Junior) Manager of Audit & Assurance at Mazars, your main responsibilities will include:
- Executing, evaluating, and reporting on audit assignments, while ensuring the effective completion of work within the given timeline and budget.
- Providing supervision and guidance to your team throughout the audit process.
- Adding value to the service provided to the client by discussing the results with colleagues.
- Meeting your societal role and information obligations by communicating the audit results to the client.
- Leveraging the knowledge and expertise of Mazars' national and global network.
In addition to managing audit assignments, you'll also play an active role in the development of Mazars' SEC/PCAOB and other large & listed clients in Europe, including:
- Facilitating both internal and external training programs.
- Developing the audit methodology and optimizing the use of data and tools.
- Participating in internal quality control efforts.
- Contributing to the monitoring of regulatory changes.
Overall, as a Manager of Audit & Assurance at Mazars, you'll have the opportunity to lead your team and make a meaningful impact while also developing your skills and contributing to the growth and success of the company.
What do we offer?
Your development is very important to us. You’ll be guided by a personal mentor, who will help you achieve your personal and professional goals. You’ll be gaining a lot of experience, by working with clients from a big variety of branches and sizes. At Mazars, we believe in the freedom to arrange and schedule your own assignments, to keep developing and to be engaged in the organization. Working at Mazars is never just about the your job. Your team does not only consist of colleagues, but also of great friendships in an international minded environment.
In addition to a competitive salary and a non-contributory pension, we offer the following:
- A healthy work-life balance
- A good working atmosphere in a committed and close-knit team
- A personal mentor who guides and coaches during your career with us
- Internal professional and personal skills training
- The possibility to do 20 hours of organizations (voluntary) work through the Mazars Foundation
- A cell phone, laptop and lease car or payment of the mobility budget
Who are you?
You are a real team player who likes to switch between different disciplines and a great diversity of customers. You pick up assignments proactively and work transparently. You are critical and dare to address when necessary, but you always remain professional. You are aware of your social responsibility within the audit. You have a healthy dose of ambition and would like to develop even further.
- You have (almost) completed the CA (Chartered Accountant) course
- You are thinking of staying in/moving to The Netherlands for a longer period of time (at least a year).
- You are used to work in an international environment, you speak fluent business English and ideally another foreign language.
- You have strong technical skills in PCAOB audit standards and IFRS norms
Werken bij Mazars
At Mazars, as a (Junior) Manager of Audit & Assurance, you'll have the opportunity to lead audits and work with your team on complex assignments for various organizations, making this role particularly exciting. What's more, Mazars puts people first, a fundamental ethos that is deeply ingrained in the company's culture. We're always working to uphold this principle by listening, guiding, and nurturing our staff's growth.
Additionally, Mazars is expanding its dedicated teams with strong SEC and PCAOB expertise in several countries, as well as at the group level, to provide top-notch service to our clients, who are major international companies. This presents an exceptional opportunity to join Mazars' global SEC/PCAOB network and contribute to building one of the few players in the audit profession in this field.
You can expect a pleasant work-life balance, opportunities for skill development, and recognition for your initiatives. Your colleagues will show genuine interest in who you are and what drives you. Mazars truly puts people first, and this is not just a claim; it's an ingrained part of our culture.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Then respond now via the apply button. For more information, please contact Kavean Ashari at +31614857236.
Bron: Mazars - donateur AccountancyWorld